TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Here's some good news if you currently in the market searching for a brand new PC-tablet.
According to reports, prominent chipmaker Intel has collaborated with Bangalore-based Notion Ink to launch Cain. Cain is currently the most affordable 2-in-1 computer in the Indian market, priced at a mere Rs. 19,900.
The new Cain 2-in-1 will be powered by Intel Atom Processor Z3735D and will run on the latest Windows 8.1 operating system. It will also come with a massive 7900 mAh lithium polymer battery that will power the 10.1-inch 1280×800 IPS LCD display. The device will also support 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory.
Speaking to The Indian Express at launch, Tony Navin, Senior Vice President - Electronics & Home, Snapdeal.com said the new device will look to "appeal to both business users who are looking for mobility and portability as well as students who want good computing capability along with an entertainment quotient."
The new device also comes pre-loaded with a boatload of business apps, including the likes of Office with free one-year subscription and Outlook as well as a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Apart from that, Airtel will also be offering free data of 500MB for six months for interested buyers.
Sandeep Aurora, Director Marketing and Market Development, Intel South Asia acknowledged the fact that it was finally coming to a time were good devices were coming at an affordable price point. He added that products like this instill confidence in the buyers while also adding that with price points will come as added advantage.
Cain is currently set to be available exclusively via Snapdeal at Rs. 19,990. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!