- 27 min ago Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- 7 hrs ago Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Payments Bank rolls out Aadhaar-Enabled Payment System
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Progressive Web App With Direct Message Released On Windows 10
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Pantech unveils water proof Tablet PC
When you want to use the tablet outside, rain and water can become a problem because tablets are not basically designed to be used outside. Splash resistant electronics devices are very much common in Japan but on other parts of the world they are a rare sight.
Pantech Element tablet is designed especially for those individuals who like to be out there in the open facing the elements. The tablets screen is splash proof so you won’t have to worry using it when it is raining outside.
Features and specifications of Pantech Element tablet
Dual core processor
Android 3.2 Honeycomb
Touch screen water proof type
5 mega pixel resolution
2 mega pixel front facing camera
The tablet features a very compact and light weight design. Since it is an 8 inch tablet it is sufficiently small and can be carried around without much hassle. The tablet is water proof, but that doesn’t mean that you can submerge it in water. It can handle rain and splashes well but don’t take it along with you to the swimming pool.
The internal hardware specifications of the device are also impressive. It is powered by a dual core processor. That is theoretically it should have two times the processing power of a normal processor and should work twice as fast. It works at a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. This ensures the user that processing speed won’t be much of a problem. The android Honeycomb operating system combined with it makes this a pretty powerful entertainment and business device.
The internal memory capacity is 16 GB. This is enough space for all your documents and media files. There is no word on expandable memory as for now. The main camera is situated in the rear and is of 5 mega pixel resolution. It can record videos with 1080p resolution. The secondary camera is kept in the front and has a resolution of 2 mega pixels. It is mainly intended for video conferencing and can provide up to 720p of video calling resolution.
Pantech Element tablet is expected to be released on January 8th. The price of the tablet is not available as of now. It is expected that the tablet will give tuff competition to others in the market right now.