TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
In the age of digital computing, comes another innovation which is called the Raspberry Pi which belongs to the category of mini-computers. The Raspberry Pi has impressive features, specifications & to top it all has an affordable price tag.
This wonderful innovation is innovated by a group of programmers in the United Kingdom. The Raspberry Pi is tailor-made for home, educational institution use. The Raspberry Pi makes modern computing much easier and hassle-free.
Some technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi are:
1) 700 MHz ARM11 processor
2) 128 MB inbuilt RAM
3) Multimedia enhancements & ports.
4) Network Ports & enhancements.
5) Broadcam Videocore IV Graphical Processing Unit
6) Internal RAM expandable upto 256 MB.
7) Python programming language support.
Through the specifications, we can make out that graphical editing can easily be carried out in the Raspberry Pi. Apart from this, good multimedia support is also provided which ensure an overall efficient package to the users.
One more intriguing feature is the USB keyboard interface support with an external monitor or a television set.
Thus, we can say that the Raspberry Pi has good specifications and is custom-made for the budget conscious. These mini-computers can also be used at Home, Schools and computer education can be imparted. Thus, all the above factors make this "Mini Computer" a must-have this season.
The Raspberry Pi is priced at Rs 1250 in India.