TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Blackberry can never be replaced with another brand and the users of Blackberry all over the globe know what it means. Let it be Blackberry mobiles or playbooks; they stand unique in their own ways.
The unique Blackberry attributes could be found inspiring other brands in the business which later introduces similar features in them, but again Blackberry is the pioneer. The standard functions and reliability with high end technology has earned Blackberry trust and respect in the world market.
A very new activity of the behemoth in the mobile communication industry is the launch of its new RIM Blackberry 3G+ Playbook.
Resolution,1024 x 600 pixels, with 7 inch
A front camera with 3 megapixels
Also available as standard feature
Can have Unlimited entries
1024 MB RAM is made available
Can be expanded with microSD card
UMTS and HSDPA
Wi – Fi is enabled
Version 2.1, EDR
Available with Navigation
Again a player supporting popular formats
Li-Ion 4800 mAh
7.60 x 5.10 x 0.40
BlackBerry Tablet OS
Dual core processor, 1500 MHz
Yes HTML, HTML5
So far what it appears to be is the 3G enabled model of the QNX based Blackberry play book tablet with just the new title, the 3G +. The biggest difference between the old one and the new is however the added HSPA+ connectivity and is considered to be a 4G LTE geared device rather. The device will very soon be made available in the markets with a price that’s not yet known.
Of course no doubts on how success the tablet is going to be just like any other Blackberry device, but to know is how far the success would be in a world of stiff competition, not to forget the new trend set by the Samsung with its Galaxy series tablets and similar gadgets.