- Sports Mannarino ends wait for first ATP title with Rosmalen triumph
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Rumour about 11.6 inch Samsung Tablet
Tech world has got some information before about an 11.6 inch tablet from Samsung. The device is termed as Samsung Galaxy Tab 11.6. Not much information was available on this model till now but recently some more details of the device have surfaced.
A post was recently made in Samsungs official website to promote the new Samsung Exynos processor and it shows a person using a tablet having a screen size of about 11.6 inches. This is the same processor which is expected to be integrated in Samsungs 11.6 inch tablet. So if we connect the dots we can see it is likely that this is the rumoured Samsung Galaxy Tab 11.6. If it is indeed the same device then we can expect an official announcement from Samsung anytime soon.
You may mistake it for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 at first glance since the bit bigger display is not prominent in the pictures posted. But on close inspection we can see that there is notable difference in the speaker grills used and also in the colour schemes adopted.Expected features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab 11.6:
- 11.6 inch display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution
The pictures show a sufficiently thin and compact tablet featuring a dual tone colour scheme. The front portion has black colour where as the sides have silver colour scheme. The 11.6 inch display packs in a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels resulting in an effective pixel density of 260 pixels per inch. This display can be called as retina display.
Even though for smart phones 300 ppi is the benchmark to be called as retina display, an exception is made for tablets since they are not used very close to the eyes like a smart phone. The Exynos processor which is clocked at 2GHz will offer some serious processing power. If the device comes out with Android version 4.0 ice cream sandwich operating system this will be the first Samsung tablet to work in ICS right out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 11.6 price tag is not known as for now. The exact release dates of the device are also not known as for now.