TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
During the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012, Samsung showcased a tablet, the Galaxy Note 10.1. However, the tablet never entered the market. Suddenly, the device has managed to appear in a video. The team at All About Samsung has obtained one and this version has some differences from the one showcased at the MWC.
The device is equipped with a quad core chip which is the same as the one in the Galaxy S3. The upgraded version of the tablet has a silo to house the S Pen stylus. The device is powered by the Android ICS operating system and has the TouchWiz user interface same as the Galaxy S3.
It is to be noted that the tablet has the same Pebble Blue color option as the Galaxy S3 (the one that has production issues). Check this video of the upgraded Galaxy Note 10.1 posted by All About Samsung team.
There are no official announcement about the upgraded version of the tablet. We don't know any details about its price and launch date. Let us wait for Samsung to announce the specifications of this tablet soon.