TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
During the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012, Samsung showcased a tablet, the Galaxy Note 10.1. However, the tablet never entered the market. Suddenly, the device has managed to appear in a video. The team at All About Samsung has obtained one and this version has some differences from the one showcased at the MWC.
The device is equipped with a quad core chip which is the same as the one in the Galaxy S3. The upgraded version of the tablet has a silo to house the S Pen stylus. The device is powered by the Android ICS operating system and has the TouchWiz user interface same as the Galaxy S3.
It is to be noted that the tablet has the same Pebble Blue color option as the Galaxy S3 (the one that has production issues). Check this video of the upgraded Galaxy Note 10.1 posted by All About Samsung team.
There are no official announcement about the upgraded version of the tablet. We don't know any details about its price and launch date. Let us wait for Samsung to announce the specifications of this tablet soon.