- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet captured [Video]
During the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012, Samsung showcased a tablet, the Galaxy Note 10.1. However, the tablet never entered the market. Suddenly, the device has managed to appear in a video. The team at All About Samsung has obtained one and this version has some differences from the one showcased at the MWC.
The device is equipped with a quad core chip which is the same as the one in the Galaxy S3. The upgraded version of the tablet has a silo to house the S Pen stylus. The device is powered by the Android ICS operating system and has the TouchWiz user interface same as the Galaxy S3.
It is to be noted that the tablet has the same Pebble Blue color option as the Galaxy S3 (the one that has production issues). Check this video of the upgraded Galaxy Note 10.1 posted by All About Samsung team.
There are no official announcement about the upgraded version of the tablet. We don't know any details about its price and launch date. Let us wait for Samsung to announce the specifications of this tablet soon.