TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Samsung is about to add another feather to its crown by releasing Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. It is the sibling of the 7.1 inch version. The Galaxy tab is a well sought out tablet by Samsung and it is one of the most sold series of the big brand Samsung. The tablet hosts the Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich) operating system. With most of the features identical to the 7 inch tablet, the 10 inch tablet is on the run. The key features and specifications of the tablet are given below.
Key features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 (10.1)
LCD Touch Screen
10.1 inches, 1280 x 800 pixels
3 MP, autofocus
Yes, 1080 p
512 GB RAM, 8/16/32 GB ROM,
1GB included, expandable to 32 GB
V3.0 with A2DP
HSPA+, 21 Mbps
3GP, ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV
MP3, AAC, AC-3, FLAC,WMA, 3.5mm jack
1840 h (3G)
256.6 x 175.3 x 9.7 mm
Android v4.0 (ice cream sandwich)
1 GHz dual core processor
WAP 2.0/ HTML
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) is a powerhouse of high features. It gathers a lot of eyes around it as it houses some scintillating features packed in it. The 10.1 inch makes you go whooping as the display itself makes it one of the reasons to buy. The tablet also packs a 1GHz processor which is dual core. The screen resolution of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) is 1280 x 800 pixels and it runs on Android v 4.0 operating system (ice cream sandwich OS).
The dual core system enables the tablet run in sync with your finger tips. The camera of the tablet is only 3 MP but offers full HD video capture of 1080 p. The built in storage comes in choices of 8/16/32 GB while the external memory is extendible to 32 GB. The tablet is backed by a 7000MAh battery which offers enhanced operating time of the tablet.
While the prices are not out yet, the prices of the tablet of the tablet will be considerably high. Samsung has announced that Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will begin its roll out on the month of March.