TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 310 review
Samsung recently made an announcement regarding the launch of its new tablet dubbed Galaxy Tab 2, 310 for the Indian market.
Some of the features of this new tablet include:
- 7 inch screen size
- 345g weight
- Google Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Dual core 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB of DDR 2 RAM
- 4000mAh Li-ion battery
- Capacitive touchscreen
- 1204 x 600 pixel resolution
- USB 2.0 Host
- 3G connectivity
- 3 Megapixel rear camera
- VGA camera
- GPS facility
- Tracking system using Russian GLONASS satellite
The dual core processor incorporated in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 310 is coupled with a 1 GB memory which is mainly provided to showcase better performance. Multitasking is also supported in this new tab which facilitates the users to enjoy multiple apps all at the same time.
GPS facility is also made possible in this new Samsung Tab 2. In addition to the GPS system, Russian GLONASS satellite based tracking system is also provided. This tracking service facilitates the users with accurate superior tracking.
Tab 2 is also set to exhibit a superior display based on plane to line switching (PLS) technology. This latest technology creates a visual treat to the users by allowing the screen to show off better colours. Apart from the better colour options, superior contrast and wider screen viewing angles are also provided. This makes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 showcase an advanced visual performance.
Moreover, this 3G enabled tab facilitates the users to access net with a speed of up to 21 Megabits per second. It makes the users to get connected to the social networking sites in a very swift and easy manner. Online sharing of data will also seem to be a simple task. Yet another notable feature of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is its Android 4.0 platform. This OS offers enhanced functionalities to the new Samsung Tab.
Galaxy Tab 2 camera needs special admiration. Video recording in high definition 720pixel resolution is facilitated by its 3MP camera. Apart from the main camera, Tab 2 also possesses a VGA camera which allows video conferencing.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is likely to hit the Indian mobile markets by the month of April this year. This tablet will be made available to the users in different variants based on memory capacity, WiFi and 3G connectivity. Not many details regarding price and other specifications have yet been revealed. But the customers can look forward for all these details to be unveiled soon in near future as the launch date is nearing.