TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung Galaxy tab range has got a very huge welcoming and they have had a very good sales figure. With their success Samsung is all set to launch the newest member to the Galaxy Tab series. The latest device is dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7.0.
This latest tablet has already been submitted to the Federation Communication Commission to get their approval. Till now no carrier has announced that they will be launching this latest tablet. But when it was submitted to the FCC it was seen to be having AT&T label. So the network provider might be making an announcement some time soon.
Not much of the specs and features of the phone are known except a very few. The available specs of the device seem very impressive.
Features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy tab 2.7.0:
- 7 inch LCD screen
- 1024 x 600 pixel resolution with pixel density of 171 pixels per inch
- Dual core processor
- 1 GHz clock speed
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual camera
- 3 mega pixel fixed focus camera at the back
- Video recording at 720 p at a speed of 30 frames per second
- VGA front facing video calling camera
- Android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
- 1 GB RAM
- Expandable memory to up to 32 GB
Screen size of 7 inch would mean that it will be small and compact. This would enable the user to carry the device very easily. This makes it an ideal device for taking it with you during daily commutation and during long journeys. The screen has a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. This is a bit under the full HD mark but this resolution is more than enough for the user to enjoy pictures and short video clips in the 7 inch screen.
The effective pixel density is at about 171 pixels per inch. The tablet will be powered by a dual core processor that is clocked at 1 GHz. This processor will be backed with 1 GB of RAM. This combination makes this a very powerful processing machine. There are dual cameras provided in the tablet. The main shooter has a resolution of about 3 mega pixels and the secondary camera is of VGA resolution.
The speculation is that Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 will be released around the end of March 2012. This device will be first launched in UK. The user can select 8GB, 16 GB or 32 GB versions. There is no word on the price tag and availability of this device in other parts of the world.