TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Samsung Series 9 laptops on Ivy Bridge processor
Samsung early this year had announced series 9 laptops. It is one of flat most models ever launched by the company having only 0.6 inch width. The series 9 laptops are becoming popular for sleek design and superior performance. However with the latest launch of Intel third generation processors, there was expectation in air that Samsung will incorporate in some of the popular models.
Earlier this week, they announced the availability of Series 7 gaming laptops with Ivy bridge processor. Now the next one being released is Series 9 laptops. Users can expect more advanced features and performance with the availability of Ivy bridge internals.
Key features of Samsung Series 9 laptop models.
- Ivy Bridge Intel core processor
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS version
- Dimension of 356.9 x 237 x 14.9mm
- SSD of 128GB
- System memory; 8GB DDR3
- Good Resolution; 1600 x 900
- Weight of 1.65 kg
- HD web cam; 1.3 megapixel
- Intel HD 4000 Graphics unit
- HD Audio
- Ethernet dongle bundle
- 4W stereo speakers
- Intel HM75 chipset
In addition to these features, the most striking aspect of this laptop is its sleek design. All components like LCD front panel, Memory and fan are designed to perfection to fit in this compact looking appearance. It has got an aerodynamic design to go with the classy exterior look. Full blown aluminium body and matt finish adds to the elegance and style.
This model falls in the Samsung Fast Solutions segment, hence there is no doubt regarding the performance and speed of processing. Now this will be further enhanced with the availability of Intel third generation processors. While the internal storage of 128GB is not altered, the system memory has been raised to 8 GB to support this superior processing environment. It is expected to be having a clock frequency of 1.7 GHz, which would be one of the fastest processors around. Intel HD graphics unit will also ensure that high definition viewing is fully enabled. This will guarantee superior video and movie experience to the users.
Samsung Series 9 are one to beat as it can boast of everything which users can dream of - Superior features, sleek and classy design, fastest processor and enhanced efficiency. There is however no information available on price variation with this new updated version. Samsung is definitely leaving no stone untouched when it comes to adopting latest technology advancement to enhance their models at a faster pace.