TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Samsung is once again reportedly planning to announce another clamshell high-end smartphone in China soon. Back in August, Samsung was seen coming up with SCH-W789, codenamed Hennessy, in the Chinese market. Now Samsung will once again launch a dual-sided clamshell phone in China.
This time around the device is said to have a 2.3GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC. Yes, you heard it right! Samsung SM-W2014 has been spotted at TENAA, reports GSMArena. The high-end clamshell phone will likely to ship with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC and 2GB of RAM.
The upcoming flip phone resembles closely to Galaxy Golden, which was launched in the South Korean market. The Samsung W2014 is expected to have a 3.67-inch AMOLED display (480 x800) on both sides of the phone.
Moreover, the camera is rumored to have a 13-megapixel shooter with CMOS sensor and a 2-megapixel front facing camera. The flip phone is expected to be made available in Gold color only. Expect the device to cost on a higher side.
Like the Galaxy Hennessy and Galaxy Golden, India is also rumored to getting a clamshell Android phone in the coming months. The Samsung GT-I9230 is expected to be a mid-ranged Android handset. The forthcoming clamshell made for Indian consumers has recently cleared Wi-Fi and Bluetooth certifications.
The device would either a dual-core or a quad-core processor. It will have a 3.7-inch LCD display having resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The phone will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Touch-WIZ Nature UI. Moreover, the handset is said to pack with 8MP rear facing camera and a 1.9-megapixel front facing camera. Other speculated connected features include: A-GPS, 3G, a microSD card slot, amongst others. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.