TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Simmtronics XPad is the latest launched tablet with the fame of "world’s most affordable tablet". The company sources claimed that they can even push the price down to beat the price tag of much hyped Aakash tablet. Simmtronics XPad reaches the market in 7, 8, 9, 9.7 and 10-inch models. The 7 inch version is the affordable model. This Ice Cream Sandwich tablet packs in a lot of exciting features to make it an interesting tablet.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Available 7, 8, 9, 9.7 and 10-inch screen display Size models
- Multi-touch display technology
- Memory capacity 4GB expanded up to 32GB
- Cortex Arm8 Processor with 1GHz clock frequency CPU
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports 3G connectivity and has a TF card and USB port
- 1080p high-definition video playback
- Dual 2D/3D graphics
Simmtronics XPad comes with a six-in-one architecture giving support for 3G connectivity, audio processor, 1high-definition video playback, and dual 2D/3D graphics. The processor has a clock frequency of 1 GHz. Users can store their data with ease as tablet offers ample storage capacity with internal NAND Flash memory of 4 GB. Like most of the tablets, it offers 32GB memory expansion via microSD card slot. Tablet users can experience good operating flexibility with USB and HDMI ports.
Simmtronics XPad runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS enabling users with enormous built in functionality and options to access free apps from Android store. This Android slate from Simmtronics is highly customizable, as well.
Simmtronics XPad can be rated a user friendly tablet with its versatility and multi-functionality. This is an ideal tablet for those who look for high speed internet too. The connectivity limitations are remedied with the aid of USB Dongle feature.
Simmtronics XPad is already made available to users via leading electronics stores. They are manufacturing about 3,00,000 tablets per month and are aiming to double the capacity by the end of this year. This user friendly tablet from Simmtronics can be purchased at a cheap price of around Rs. 4,000/-. For beating the price tag of Aakash tablet, Simmtronics is ready to reduce the price to even Rs. 2,000/-. Consumers who wish to get experienced with the latest technology tablet without spending many bucks can very well choose Simmtronics XPad tablet. The tablet is out in an attractive black frame adding to its pretty standard design.
The new budget friendly tablet is definitely going to give Aakash tablet and other low budget tablets a run for their money in the market.