TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Simmtronics XPad is the latest launched tablet with the fame of "world’s most affordable tablet". The company sources claimed that they can even push the price down to beat the price tag of much hyped Aakash tablet. Simmtronics XPad reaches the market in 7, 8, 9, 9.7 and 10-inch models. The 7 inch version is the affordable model. This Ice Cream Sandwich tablet packs in a lot of exciting features to make it an interesting tablet.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- Available 7, 8, 9, 9.7 and 10-inch screen display Size models
- Multi-touch display technology
- Memory capacity 4GB expanded up to 32GB
- Cortex Arm8 Processor with 1GHz clock frequency CPU
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports 3G connectivity and has a TF card and USB port
- 1080p high-definition video playback
- Dual 2D/3D graphics
Simmtronics XPad comes with a six-in-one architecture giving support for 3G connectivity, audio processor, 1high-definition video playback, and dual 2D/3D graphics. The processor has a clock frequency of 1 GHz. Users can store their data with ease as tablet offers ample storage capacity with internal NAND Flash memory of 4 GB. Like most of the tablets, it offers 32GB memory expansion via microSD card slot. Tablet users can experience good operating flexibility with USB and HDMI ports.
Simmtronics XPad runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS enabling users with enormous built in functionality and options to access free apps from Android store. This Android slate from Simmtronics is highly customizable, as well.
Simmtronics XPad can be rated a user friendly tablet with its versatility and multi-functionality. This is an ideal tablet for those who look for high speed internet too. The connectivity limitations are remedied with the aid of USB Dongle feature.
Simmtronics XPad is already made available to users via leading electronics stores. They are manufacturing about 3,00,000 tablets per month and are aiming to double the capacity by the end of this year. This user friendly tablet from Simmtronics can be purchased at a cheap price of around Rs. 4,000/-. For beating the price tag of Aakash tablet, Simmtronics is ready to reduce the price to even Rs. 2,000/-. Consumers who wish to get experienced with the latest technology tablet without spending many bucks can very well choose Simmtronics XPad tablet. The tablet is out in an attractive black frame adding to its pretty standard design.
The new budget friendly tablet is definitely going to give Aakash tablet and other low budget tablets a run for their money in the market.