TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It seems Asus is quite excited for the upcoming big event. The CES 2104 which is just less than a month away. Hosted in Las Vegas, the show will begin from January 7th. The Taiwanese PC, tablet and smartphone manufacturer has already released its invites to its CES 2014 press event on January 6th which is in fact a day ahead of the official CES schedule.
Perhaps, the maker of the PadFone hybrid tablet/smartphone, has surely got something special to show in the upcoming first month of 2014. The press invites read, "In Search Of Incredible" alongside a blurry background and some notes attached to it. The invite itself isn't too revealing altogether. However, at the center of the illumination point could possibly be a be a slim something. There is no clue what the company would be announcing in the event.
While ahead of the Consumer Electronic Show, Asus has already released their Asus Transformer Book Trio, an Android Tablet, Windows Notebook Hybrid Launched in India at Rs 98,099. Moreover, the Taiwan based company has also released their PadFone Mini as well. Thus it is pretty hard to guess what else the manufacturer could have to offer.
However, tech world's guesses are more inclined towards the cheaper or budget friendly tablets. Chances are that Asus could announce the successor to the half year old MeMoPad as well.