TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sony is finally out in the Ultrabook segment with the launch of its first model, Vaio T13/T11. Though features as seen in the spec list look impressive, Sony admirers are let down by the absence of one feature. Against expectations, the new 3rd generation Intel Ivy Bridge processors are absent in this model. They are still powered by Sandy Bridge processor.
Key features of Sony VAIO T13/T11 include the following:
- Sandy Bridge Intel core processor
- Dimension of 226 x 17.8 x 323 mm
- Hard disk drive of 320GB
- SSD of 320GB
- Good Resolution; 1366 x 768
- Weight of 1.6kg
- HD web cam
- 4GB of DDR3
- Intel HD Graphics unit
- Bluetooth 4.0 provision given
- HDMI output
- USB 3.0 and 2.0
- Rapid Wake + Eco feature
- 9 hrs battery life
- xLOUD and Clear Phase facility
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS version
- Aspect ratio of 16:9
- WLAN 802.11b/g/n
The availability of stereo speakers with this Sony ultrabook is good news for music admirers. There is also an HD webcam which is powered by Exmor. Availability of various Assist buttons adds user convenience. Keyboard and touchpad usability is made much user friendly incorporating gesture support.
Easy connectivity is assured with good interfaces. It is perfectly designed with a strong body case made out of tough magnesium and aluminium. Though it is strong, it is light weight too. This makes Sony VAIO T13/T11 ultrabook comfortable for users to carry it during travel time. It will be out in standard black colour and is rich with stylish appearance also.
As far as the durability and performance is considered, this is one of the best products from Sony which blends Intel processors and efficiency features also. Efficient processing and added features for entertainment are the highlighting features of this new Sony product.
Sony VAIO T13 and T11 versions come with almost same specs apart from their display screen size. These Sony ultrabooks are expected to create a good move in the market with their interesting specs. The exact availability of this Sony VAIO series gadgets are not known as of now. The price tag of these user friendly ultrabook models is not fixed as yet. However general expectation is to have the price range in affordable range as it has built in features to attract mass consumer segment.
Sony officials are happy to reveal the news of their new gadgets and are hoping for a good response for their new master piece from the market.