TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tech world has recently got some information about a new VAIO laptop model from Sony and the device is named as VCC111. There are unconfirmed reports on this laptop being screened in Federal Communication Commission’s database.
Some photos of the laptop are posted online and the laptop looks very impressive. A wide variety of ports are spread on either sides of the device. Two USB ports can be seen in the sides along with a memory card reader and a full HDMI connectivity port. The device seems to be very thin and compact.
One initial speculation was that this device would fall in the ultra book line up but now the device is speculated to be a chrome book. That is the device will be running using Google’s web based operating system. Not much of the hardware details about this device are known till now except for the speculations.
Speculated features and specifications of Sony Vaio VCC111:
- 11.6 inch display
- 1.2 GHz ARM architecture based CPU
- Nvidia Tegra 250
- 2 GB RAM
- Solid state drive with 16 GB capacity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
The device will have a screen size of 11.6 inches. The resolution which the screen will pack in is not clear as for now but we can be sure it will have good resolution on par with other laptops in the market. The display is made by Samsung. The processor will be based on ARM architecture and will be clocked at 1.2 GHz. There will be Nvidia Tegra 250 T25 graphics card also integrated on to the device.
There will be 2 GB of RAM to aid the processor in its activities. There will be option to integrate a solid state drive and it will have a storage capacity of 16 GB. In the connectivity part the device will have Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n so that the user can access internet from any Wi-Fi hot spot. Since the device works on Chrome operating system constant net connectivity is needed for proper operation of the device.
VC111 actual price tag is not clear as for now. Since it is already submitted to FCC for getting the certification we can expect the device to hit the shelves very soon may be by next month itself. The rumour is that Sony will roll out more Chrome based devices in the near featture.