TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Sony has released a new laptop model that is part of their VAIO E-series. The notebook is named Sony VAIO SVE14A15FNB. The company considers this model as one among their ‘Accent Series’ collection. The specialty of the Accent Series collection is that vibrant colours will be given across the Notebook, keys and even in the Bezels.
The notebook is neatly built and developed. The matte finish that has been given in the device prevents any finger prints from being visible in the notebook when the user handles it. This notebook sports a screen display size of 14 inches that is further enhanced with a backlit chiclet keyboard. The keyboard is designed in a user-friendly way since it provides users with the utmost comfort even for longer typing sessions.
- Screen display size of 14 inches
- Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
- 2.3 kg weight
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
- 4 GB RAM
- AMD Radeon HD 7670M
- 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M CPU
- 640 GB HDD
- DVD Writer
- 64-bit Windows 7 operating system
- Standard Lithium ion battery
- 3D support
Sony VAIO SVE14A15FNB notebook is a bit heavier with a weight of around 2.3 kg. The connectivity interfaces that are present in the device include a pair of USB 2.0 ports and USB 3.0 ports, DVD Burner, HDMI and also LAN connectivity. The notebook features a RAM storage capacity of 4 GB that is expandable up to 16 GB.
It makes use of 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-2450M CPU. The notebook will have a hard drive capacity of 640 GB. The GPU used is AMD Radeon HD 7670M. The notebook makes use of a screen display resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels that provide a comparatively good multimedia experience for users. The notebook also has an optical drive, a DVD Writer.
Sony VAIO SVE14A15FNB also supports 3D functionality by which users can enjoy a three dimensional view of images. The operating system used in the notebook is 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium operating system. The notebook features Intel HM76 Express Chipset.
Users will be able to enjoy better sound quality with the implementation of Dolby Home Theater sound technology in the high definition audio stereo speakers. The notebook also sports a 1.3 mega pixel web cam that can be used for video chatting. This notebook is powered by a standard lithium ion battery that has a maximum battery life of up to 5.5 hours.
Sony VAIO SVE14A15FNB will be available for customers at a retail price tag of Rs. 57,000/-.