TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
TabPlus Rio is a new low-cost tablet launched in India by a Bangalore based company, Digital Waves. This new tablet is available for a cost of Rs. 11,990. this tablet is powered by the Android version 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
It is equipped with a Cortex A9 processor of 1GHz and has 512 MB DDR2 RAM. It has a 7 inch screen and 32 GB storage space with the micro SD card. The display has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The tablet has several connectivity options like 3G connectivity Wi-Fi, micro USB port and HDMI out. The device also has a front facing camera and is powered by a 3,000 mAh battery.
The web browsing experience has flash support and swift multi-tasking capability. The device measures 350 grams in weight 203 x 120 x 13 mm in dimension. It has over 300,000 applications in it, The device will be shipped for free across all regions of India and it has a one year warranty. The next version of the tablet known as mTab 2 will be introduced around the same price range.
The recent times in the tablet market of India has witnessed great competition with lots of local manufacturers rolling out new features at low prices. As per the market experts, the current financial year is expected to sell around 3 lakh units in the country.