TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
You might be trying out your first tablet or might require it for someone at home. But whatever the purpose might be, who will say no to budget devices. In this article we have listed the top 5 tablets that are low cost and available in India for a price range of Rs. 15,000 and below.
Amazon Kindle Fire
Though this device is not officially available in India, it is retailing in the country for about Rs. 13,900. This has a dual core processor, Silk web browser of Amazon, 7 inch IPS display, integrated e-book reader and email capabilities. It is powered by the Android 2.3 operating system.
This device has a 7 inch display and is quite compact when compared to the rest. It can be slipped in to a handbag or coat pocket easily. It has a 1 GHz dual core processor, powerful graphics and 1 GB RAM. The device can handle multitasking to about a million times better than the Android powered tablets. It is powered by the BlackBerry Tablet OS. This is available for a price of Rs. 13, 490.
Reliance 3G Tab
The specialty of this tablet is that it has lowered the price of the branded tablets as they enter the market. The performance is quite impressive and though it is not a gaming or multimedia powerhouse, it does little of both. It offers a good battery life, steady performance and a sleek form factor. It is powered by the Android 2.3 operating system. It is available for a price of Rs. 12, 999.
This also has a 1 GHz Cortex processor as the others and it is fast in performance when compared with the other Android tablets in the same price range, It has a minimalist UI with the Android 2.3 platform and other features like 8 GB storage, 7 inch display, microSD card slot and USB hub. It is available for a price of 13,995.
Samsung Tab P1010
This device has also seen a price reduction and it is powered by the Android 2.2 and has a 1 GHz single core processor, 7 inch display and 16 GB internal storage. It is equipped with the updated TouchWiz UI on top of Android.