- News Flattened the wrong curve says Rajiv Bajaj on draconian lockdown
- Movies Saif Ali Khan-Taimur's Quarantine Mornings: Kareena Kapoor Shares Cute Pics Of Her 'Favourite Boys'
- Sports Virat Kohli condemns killing of pregnant elephant in Kerala, gets trolled instead for his 'selective outrage'
- Finance Unlock 1.0: 14,000 Aadhaar Kendras Are Now Open Across India
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Top Make-up Looks Without Eyeliner Will Convince You That You Don’t Need One Either
- Automobiles MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML Unveiled: A Unique One-Off Superbike With An Exclusive Paint Scheme
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
Toshiba AT 1S0 Tablet Computers
With the advent of smaller tablet PC’s, people tend to prefer them more than their bigger brothers. The main advantages they offer are their compactness and portability. Having a size that is slightly bigger than a smart phone they could be carried around with ease and may even fit in your pocket. A small drawback however is that the smaller tablets may not have the processing power and memory space as in bigger ones.
Toshiba took into consideration this dilemma and launched a new tablet that can overcome the disadvantages of a small handheld tablet. The device is termed as Toshiba AT1S0. It combines a 7 inch screen along with some very good specs and features.Features and specifications of Toshiba AT1S0:
- 7 inch screen
- Capacitive touch screen type
- 1280 x 800 pixel display resolution
- 8 GB flash storage memory
- Audio jack
- Mini-USB 2.0
- Micro-HDMI port
- MicroSD card slot
- In built microphone
- Front and rear cameras
- Stereo speakers
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 T250 processor
- Processor clocked at 1 GHz
- Android Honeycomb 3.2 operating system
- Dimensions: 189 mm x 128 mm x 12.1 mm
- Overall weight: 399 grams
The tablet comes in a black colour finish and features a bold and beautiful design. The tablet is designed to be used in landscape orientation so that the buttons are placed on the longer sides. However the power button stands apart and is kept at the shorter side. The edges are straight and the corners are slightly rounded off. The tablet features very good ergonomics too. At 399 grams this will be one of the lightest tablets available in the market. The light weight combined with small dimensions gives you a device that can be carried around very easily. The tablet has rubberized backing in the rear making it very easy to hold it.
The 7 inch display has the same pixel dimension as of the 10.1 inch tablet. That means the original 1280 x 800 pixel display id cramped into a 7 inch version. This increases the effective pixels per inch giving the user a much more high resolution display. The tablet comes with lot of connectivity options too including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Toshiba AT1S0 tablet is expected to be priced low, attractive enough to catch the attention of mass consumers.