TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Toshiba Excite 13 tablet with ICS and Nvidia Tegra 3
We have come across a lot of interesting gadgets from Toshiba as of now. The latest gadget is Toshiba Excite 13. This 13 inch tablet is a powerful desktop companion and also a highly portable device for improvising the daily scenarios. This Ice Cream Sandwich tablet is powered by NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor. The first impression of this tablet from any consumer is like it is one of the big screen tablets with immense features that exactly go with its price tag.
The inclusion of Android ICS offers a powerful base platform with several inbuilt features and options. As any other tablet, it will have both front end and rear end cameras. The 5 MP rear cameras has a 2592х1944 pixels resolution for taking impressive snaps. On the front end too, it has a 2 MP camera which is quite good compared to other similar tablets. The inclusion of full SD card can be mentioned as another plus point of this tablet. There are options to have 32 or 64GB memory in this tablet.
There are certain functional areas which could have been made better. 13 inches wide screen is not very suited for outdoor working. The videos played don’t cope up with the aspect ratio of the screen, as well. The 1600 x 900 resolution at 138 ppi is pretty impressive when compared to iPad but not impressive enough while considering other Android tablets.
The performance side of the Toshiba Excite 13 tablet is pretty impressive as it is powered by Nvidia's quad-core Tegra 3 processor and is rated as one of the fastest Android powered tablets ever come across. This gives way for an efficient gaming platform, as well. The design of the tablet is also quite compact which measures 10.1 mm thickness and weighs 997.9 g. It finishes in black or silver outfit adding to the external looks.
The battery life of the tablet around 9:15 hours are pretty comparable with Samsung and Apple tablets. Toshiba Excite 13 is priced around Rs. 32,500/- for 32GB version and around Rs. 37,500/- for 64GB version. Overall, the tablet looks impressive for its design and specifications.