TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Toshiba has very recently announced their latest laptop model termed as Qosmio X870. Usually when a laptop or a computer is launched there is a tendency for the manufacturer to flaunt the processor in which it is working. But it seems like Toshiba wants to challenge the norms by keeping mum about the same.
However all the other listed specs of the device is very impressive. This device is marketed as a gaming laptop so the other specs are on par with other high end gaming laptops.
Features and specifications of Toshiba Qosmio X870:
- 17.3 inch TruBrite full high definition LED screen
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 3D compatible display
- HD web camera with face recognition
- Nvidia graphics processor
- 2 TB internal storage space
- HDD or hybrid drive storage option
- USB 3.0 ports
- HDMI connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Optical drive( Blue-ray or DVD Super Multi drive)
- Harmon Kardon stereo speakers
The device follows the usual laptop design criteria but stand apart in the fact that it adds in some very vibrant colours to it. This emphasises the fact that this in fact a gaming laptop. The outer covering is given a subtle patterning to it. The sides of the laptop as well as the keyboards are highlighted with contrast colour like red. This dual colour combo gives the device a very appealing look. There is a full numerical keypad in the side and the keys are sufficiently large and comfortable to use.
The screen is of 17.3 inches and offers full HD resolution. It supports 3D contents too but you will have to use specially designed 3D glasses to enjoy the same. There is a built in HD web camera just above the screen. The camera is provided with face recognition capabilities. There is no word on the processor used or the system memory of the device. The speculation is that Toshiba is waiting for latest generation Ivy Bridge processors to roll out. It will be paired with the latest graphics card form Nvidia and this is some serious treat for the hardcore gamers.
Toshiba Qosmio X870 price tag is not announced as for now. The device is expected to hit the shelves by the middle of this year itself. We can expect a word on the processor and the system memory close to the release date.