TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Toshiba has now unveiled two of its latest models dubbed as Qosmio X875 and X875 3D laptops which would be a replacement for the earlier X775 model.
Some of the key features included in these two Qosmio X875 and X875 3D laptops are:
- 16 GB of RAM
- 1600 x 900 Pixels Screen Resolution
- 17.3 inch display
- 2TB Dual Hard Drive
- 32 GB of DDR3 RAM
- NVIDIA GTX 670M graphics with 3GB Video RAM
- 3GB of GDDR5 graphic memory
- 3rd Generation Intel Core Ivy Bridge Processors
- Blu-Ray Disc player
- Four DIMM memory slots
- Four Harman Kardon quality speakers
- Full HD panel
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- LED backlit
- Raised tile keyboard
- Headphone Out
- Two HDD slots
- Integrated Webcam
- Li-Ion Battery
- Microphone In
- Multi Card Reader
- Nvidia’s Kepler generation GeForce 670M chip
- RJ45 LAN port
- SRS Premium Sound
- TruBrite technology
- Up to 16GB DDR3 RAM
- USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 ports
- VGA connector
- Slipstream technology
- Media controller software
Both these gaming laptops will boast up the power of Intel and Nvidia along with its stylish exterior design. These Qosmio laptops will come equipped with the third generation Intel processor along with a GPU of NVIDIA GTX 670M. Yet another highlight is its Black Widow styling.
Talking about the memory storage, it supports dual as well as hybrid hard drives with the help of which the memory can be expandable up to 2TB. To boost up the memory capacity, the manufacturers have also included four card slots that provide support to up to 1600MHz memory.
Coming to the audio features, it incorporates slipstream technology to its speakers along with SRS Premium Sound 3D which will deliver superior quality sound to its listeners. The sleep and music feature is yet another notable feature which will facilitate users to enjoy music even when the system is out of power. To add up more, it also supports Blu-ray Disc player besides an HDMI connector and USB ports.
Apart from excellent audio, Qosmio X875 and X875 3D laptops will also offer great visual treat to the users with the help of its advanced media players, Toshiba Media Controller software and efficient graphic processors.
X875 laptop will come integrated with 1080p HD 3D screen along with Nvidia 3D Vision 2 Kit which supports Lightboost whereas Qosmio X875 will only feature HD TruBrite Display.
Both these laptops will be made available to the customers by the third quarter of this year. Coming to the pricing details, it would be in the range of around Rs. 65,000/- to Rs. 1,25,000/- depending on the configuration.