TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
ToysRus to Launch Tabeo Tablet for Children in October
A new budget-friendly tablet from ToysRus for children will be soon available. The tablet is being referred to as ‘Tabeo’. It will make its debut in the tablet market on October 21.
The new announcement from the company especially targets the holiday season market known to account for almost 40% of the annual sales for most of the companies across US.
The company is now increasingly focusing on the design and production of elite toys rather than offering toys on discounts. The major reason for this change in strategy is the increasing competition from competitors such as Wal-Mart and Amazon.com.
The Tabeo tablet will include some standard features designed for easy use by children. It will feature a 7 inch screen size capable of delivering better screen visibility for children. The tablet will also arrive with 50 pre-installed apps. As per the sources, some of the popular apps and games bundled include Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja and ‘istorybooks’ book app.
ToysRus Tabeo tablet will be made available for users at an attractive price tag of $149.99 (approximately Rs. 8,500). The device is expected to be powered by Android operating system even though the exact OS version remains unknown. The tablet is expected to provide stiff competition for other products such as LeapPad by Leapfrog Enterprises and VTech’s InnoTab.