TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
ViewSonic launches new ViewPad G70 in MWC 2012
The tech world got a wind of the fact that ViewSonic is going to launch their latest tablet during the Mobile world congress which is going to be held in Barcelona during the end of this month. The tablet is termed as ViewSonic ViewPad G70. The tablet has been unveiled in some online retailing websites a whole full week before the event.
Features and specifications of ViewSonic ViewPad G70
Touch screen display
1024 x 600 pixels with 169 ppi pixel density
Rear camera resolution
2 mega pixels
Google Android version 4.0
micro and mini USB connector
Not all the specifications of the device are known as for now but the specification list available till now seems impressive. The tablet will have a 7 inch display which will support touch screen commands and multi touch gestures. It will pack in a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. This much resolution in a 7 inch screen, will increase the effective number of pixels per inch.
The pixel density is at about 169 ppi. So it will be a pleasure to watch high definition videos and pictures in this tablet. The tablet will have dual cameras, one on the back and the other in the front side. The rear camera has a resolution of 2 mega pixels.
There is no word on the processor used but it is expected that the tablet will come with a dual core processor. The tablet comes with connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc and it also supports 3G networks. This allows the user to enjoy very high download and upload speeds. There will be a mini HDMI port in the tablet so that you can hook it up to a larger screen or to a projector.
ViewSonic ViewPad G70 actual price tag is not known as for now. More details about the actual price of the device along with the availability in different parts of the world are expected to be revealed during the Mobile world congress.