TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
According to industry insiders, Tablets running Windows 8 are expected to overtake tablets running on the android platform and this trend according to them will begin in the mid of 2012. This news surely comes as a shot in the arm for Microsoft which has pinned a lot of hopes on Windows 8.
This trend is being attributed to the fact that Windows 8 provides better user interaction interfaces than android tablets. One more factor experts feel will be greater usability of Windows 8 i.e. Windows 8 suits even the basic desktop users as well as high-end tablet users. The experts have also said that the degree of familiarity of Windows 8 is more compared to android tablets. Users are more familiar with Windows operating system right from D.O.S, but take time to familiarize with the android operating system. People also consider Windows to be more user friendly compared to android.
Predictions are running rife that Android tablets are going to take more time to reach people compared to Windows tablets. By the mid of next year Android tablets are expected to pick up good pace and thus lead to selling of more Android Tablets. Whatever the prediction, Microsoft Windows 8 is surely going to rule the tablet computer segment.