TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Lenovo, the largest PC maker in India is in the process of strengthening its product lineup. The company has introduced the ThinkCenter M72e and ThinkCenter M92p Tiny desktop computers. These are the first enterprise PCs in the industry that are small.
Both the computers offer superior performance and reliability. The ThinkCenter M72e will be available for a price in India of Rs 23,500 while the ThinkCenter M92e will be available for Rs 26,500.
The industry trend when it comes to the enterprise PCs is that many organizations prefer PCs that consume low energy and that occupy less space without compromising performance. With this requirement in mind, Lenovo has come up with the tiny desktops.
These tiny desktops are loaded with power saving features for the enterprise users. They offer uncompromised security, reliability and quicker productivity to the users. As these are enterprise versions, they will be available only on bulk and the home users cannot get them.
These tiny desktops are powered by Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge processors. ThinkCenter M7e supports up to 16 GB RAM while M82e supports up to 32 GB RAM and 128 GB SSD. These two Lenovo ThinkCenter systems are equipped with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 ports. The M92e model has a USB 3.0 port as well.