TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Microsoft took the tablet market by surprise last week by officially announcing two models - Xbox Surface and Xbox Pro. The company has put in forward Xbox Surface with two components including a tablet and the Xbox which is a stationary computing device. The operating system is not known as of now. We can take a close look to the leaked spreadsheet of this Microsoft’s device, Xbox Surface.
The Microsoft tablet will be amaxing featuring LED touchscreen display of 7-inch with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. The leaked specs also include a Wi-Fi of 2.4GHz for wireless internet connectivity and also Bluetooth for efficient wireless data transfer. The standard battery with the tablet may offer up to 7-hour life. External storage support is provided with the help of a SD card slot. The tablet is said to come up with Custom IBM engine which scales out the workloads improvising the overall efficiency. 288MBRAM at 533MHz adds to the faster processing capabilities of the tablet.
- 7-inch touchscreen LED display with 1280 x 720 resolution
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- up to 7-hour battery
- SD card slot
- Custom IBM engine for scale-out workloads
- 288MB RLD/RAM 2 at 533MHz DDR operation
- Two IMB Power7 SCMs, 6 active cores per SCM, running at 3.1GHz
- 5GB DDR3 memory
- custom 28-nanometer AMD GPU with 1.2GB GDDR5 memory
- 250GB HDD
- 4 USB 3.0 ports
- support for up to four wireless game controllers
- 1 headphone port per wireless game controller
- HDMI, Ethernet port, HD video support
About the Microsoft stationary computing device, the specs appear interesting which will keep consumers interested in this tablet cum Xbox surface device. This device is powered by dual IBM POWER7 SCMs, each having 6 active cores and runs at 3.1GHz. It is assisted by a DDR3 memory of 5GB. Good graphics performance can be expected from this device with 28-nanometer AMD GPU which is well supported by GDDR5 memory of 1.2GB. Standard storage options like 250GB HDD will be included in the standard package.
The data transfer and connectivity options of the Microsoft stationary computing device include 4 USB 3.0 ports and Ethernet port. The device supports a maximum of four wireless game controllers and you can expect 1 headphone port per controller. The device supports connections with TV via HDMI support and it facilitates a HD video support, as well. Good audio options can be expected like 64-bit audio processing and Dolby Digital 5.1. As the tablet is built with Xbox framework, this new tablet will feature many high end user friendly applications and interfaces.
The actual release date as well as the price details will be revealed later as per the Microsoft officials.