TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Tablets where once gadgets so sophisticated and made by high profile companies that they were hardly accessible to the common man. Zync pad Z909 is the new attraction of this sort from Zync technologies. Zync pad is one such innovation working on Android operating system.
Key features of Zync pad Z909:
Resistive touch QVGA display of 7 inch size
Screen resolution of 800 x 400 pixels.
Aspect Ratio of 16 : 9
Front VGA camera (640 x 480) with autofocus
Powered by VIA processor @ 800 MHz
DDR2 RAM of 256 MB
Internal memory of 4 GB
Card memory extendible to 16 GB
Works on Android 2.2 Operating System
3.5 mm audio jack support.
Mini USB port which supports USB flash drive
Li- ion Battery of 3000mAh capacity
The tablet is provided with a stylus which makes work on the tablet lot easy. The tablet works on the operating system of Android version 2.2(Froyo). The tablet packs only an internal memory of 4 GB which is quite less compared to others.
With the advent of technology, pen drive has become less costly than memory card which is accessible through the USB 2 ports and this will be a suitable alternative to the shortage of internal memory.
Storage memory is extendible up to a level of 16 GB. Zync pad is designed with a less glossy screen which makes it less vulnerable to finger prints and other dirt. The tablet is provided with a screen guard along with it in the package which is to be applied by the user himself. Zync pad has a good finish and sports a definitive look. However Zync pad lacks a HDMI port which can be used to connect it to large displays.
Housing all these features, Zync pad is priced at around Rs 9000/- and is tagged with a manufacturer warranty of 1 year.