TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The world's one of the biggest tech concerts for this year has kicked off in full swing with several companies launching their products and making announcements every moment.
For tech geeks who probably like to get everything that is happening at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013 on one place, Gizbot is offering almost everything that is happening over there.
However, for those who cannot keep track of the coverage and news feeds, do not fear as Gizbot has come up with day zero roundup, wherein all the announcements made on Monday are listed.
Lenovo announced they were splitting into two new groups - the Lenovo Business Group and the Think Business Group - this is effective come April 2013. Also, the company launch a new lineup of Windows 8 hardware including Ideapad U310, Ideapad U410, Ideapad Z400, Ideapad Z500, Erazer X700, ThinkPad Edge E431, ThinkPad Edge E531, IdeaCenter A730 and IdeaCenter C540, ThinkVision LT1423p Mobile Monitor Touch and IdeaCenter Horizon Table PC.
HP has also launched a slew of devices including Envy 27 inch IPS monitor, Pavilion TouchSmart Sleekbook, Pocket Playlist, x2401, U160, ZR2330w and ProDisplay Series.
Alcatel announced new Android devices including One Touch Idol Ultra, One Touch Scribe and One Touch Pop, of which the Idol Ultra is the world's thinnest smartphone.
Although no new devices were unvelied by the Korean tech giant, several announcements were made. Among them is the upcoming availability of the Samsung ATIV Odyssey and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with LTE for Verizon.
Sony launched the highly rumored flagship smartphone - Xperia Z with 5 inch 1080p display and several other software features.
The Chinese manufacturer presented a couple of Android smartphones - the 5-inch Huawei Ascend D2 flagship and the humongous, 6.1-inch Huawei Ascend Mate at the CES 2013 event.