TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Reports have come in informing that Lenovo will branch into two business groups from April 1, namely the Think Business Group and the Lenovo Business Group. The Think Business Group will mainly deal with Think brand as well as other business aspects.
The Lenovo Business Group will take care of Lenovo products as well as Mobile Internet and Digital Home Group aspects. New leaders are going to be appointed to the two groups as well.
Liu Jun, senior vice president of Mobile Internet and Digital Home Group will head Lenovo Business Group while Dr. Peter Hortensius will head the Think Business Group. These changes will take place only on April 1, when the two business groups come into action. Lenovo Group focuses on four market regions- Chinese, Asian/Latin American, North American and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Yang Yuanqing, Chairman and CEO of Lenovo sent an email to people within the company notifying about the upcoming change. According to him, Lenovo is currently large enough to undergo industry specialization in different fields utilizing sufficient resources. He said that the company intends to further its growth in order to achieve higher goals by organizational restructuring.
Yuanqing then delved into the details of the two new business groups about to be formed. He stated that Lenovo Business Group will primarily be focusing on laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Think Business Group is expected to handle creation of high-end consumer brand, leadership in global commercial business as well as commercial business. The Think Business Group will also get enterprise and workstation teams.