TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Reports have come in informing that Lenovo will branch into two business groups from April 1, namely the Think Business Group and the Lenovo Business Group. The Think Business Group will mainly deal with Think brand as well as other business aspects.
The Lenovo Business Group will take care of Lenovo products as well as Mobile Internet and Digital Home Group aspects. New leaders are going to be appointed to the two groups as well.
Liu Jun, senior vice president of Mobile Internet and Digital Home Group will head Lenovo Business Group while Dr. Peter Hortensius will head the Think Business Group. These changes will take place only on April 1, when the two business groups come into action. Lenovo Group focuses on four market regions- Chinese, Asian/Latin American, North American and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Yang Yuanqing, Chairman and CEO of Lenovo sent an email to people within the company notifying about the upcoming change. According to him, Lenovo is currently large enough to undergo industry specialization in different fields utilizing sufficient resources. He said that the company intends to further its growth in order to achieve higher goals by organizational restructuring.
Yuanqing then delved into the details of the two new business groups about to be formed. He stated that Lenovo Business Group will primarily be focusing on laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Think Business Group is expected to handle creation of high-end consumer brand, leadership in global commercial business as well as commercial business. The Think Business Group will also get enterprise and workstation teams.