- 1 hr ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Telcos Might Not Increase Tariffs
- 7 hrs ago Week 14, 2020 Launch Roundup: Huawei P40, Galaxy A31, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Axon 11 And More
- 7 hrs ago Motorola Took Four Years To Design The Foldable Phone: Report
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite With Snapdragon 765G, Quad-Cameras Launched
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- News Telangana reports first COVID-19 death: Total positive cases rise to 67
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
The Coolest Drones to Fly High in 2016
After wearable technology, it is the drone that are filling the headlines as well as the celestial body for past few months. As per the Internet definition, Drones are also called as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), which is basically a flying robot.
This can be controlled remotely through software-controlled flight plans in their embedded systems working in conjunction with GPS.
However, the personal drones are becoming increasingly popular for capturing videos, photos and other activities. Few years back, the e-retailer Amazon announced a plan to use drones for delivering the packages.
To our surprise, some of the amazing drone technologies and ideas had been showcased on the CES 2016 event. Let's have a look at some of the brilliant drone devices, which will rock this year.
This drone come in 5-foot tall, 500-pound in weight and fully electronic, which is large enough carry a human inside. Then how is it different from a jet or a helicopter for an instance? Instead of piloting, the user needs to enter their location in the smartphone app. But the sad part over here is the battery lasts for just 20 minutes.
It is one of the easiest drone to fly with the most flight time, features and great video quality. This drone supports 4K video recording, 20 minutes of flight time, Live HD Video streaming to your mobile device and Free In-app Flight simulator for learning to fly.
This drone comes with a 4K camera on a 360-degree panning gimbal, where you can control the motion of the camera independently.
Just like Phantom 3, this device shoots 4K video with an Android device built into the controller. So there is no need to use your tablet or smartphone.
This drone uses the GoPro Hero 4 for recording videos.Also, you can take off the camera, whenever you want to. It has a gimbal bay and an accessory bay, where the third-party companies can easily make new gimbals.
This drone comes with 6 LED lights which can be turned on and off from the controller. This drone is cheaper compared to the other drones.
This drone has two flight modes stability and agility. In case of agility mode, the user will have full control to learn how to fly manually. While on the stability mode, it automatically levels itself when the user let it go.
Dubbed as Massive Parrot Disco, this drone will fly longer than any other consumer drone in a single charge, which lasts for 45 minutes. All you have to do is to just throw the drone in the air and it will travel up to 80kph. This drone comes with 14MP triple axis digitally stabilized camera and can store up to 32GB of HD videos.
This drone is specifically designed for racing. In this drone the motors are tilted forward by about 10 degrees which improves the performance of the drone by decreasing drag and increasing speed in forward flight.
This drone from Autel has been showcased in CES 2016. This high-end drone comes with a 4K camera on a 3-axis gimbal to capture smoother video. Further, the user can sync the smartphone with the drone to watch the live 720p HD video.
Called as 'World safest drone', this device comes in spherical design, which has same height and size as Soccer ball. This drone can execute its task autonomously with its most powerful dual-core on-board computer. However, this drone can be programmed to perform autonomous flights and computer vision tasks.