TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Huawei has recently introduced its two new Wi-Fi devices called E5151 Mi-Fi (pocket Wi-Fi router), and E8131 (Wi-Fi data card) in the Indian market. These devices are priced at Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 2,999 respectively, and will be available on various e-commerce websites soon and other mobile stores across the country.
The Huawei E5151 is a pocket Wi-Fi router that can support up to 10 devices. It comes with dimensions 92.8x63.5x16.3mm and offers connectivity options like Micro-USB and WLAN High Gain Antenna, and also has LED notification indicators. Being a plug and play and one touch connect device, E5151 helps users to access internet via 3G/2G network or through Ethernet port. It is powered by a Lithium-ion 1500mAh battery, which offers E5151 up-to 5 hours of usage time.
On the other hand, the Huawei E8131 can function both as a data card for a single user, or as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot which can connect up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices. It comes with Type3i technology, which according to Huawei, provides up to 20 percent more upload and download speeds compared to non-Type3i devices. It comes with a USB interface and offers users the flexibility of powering with a variety of USB chargers like a laptop, power mains and car charging port via adaptors, thereby offering true on-the-go connectivity.
According to Huawei, these new devices provide thrice the speed of the traditional 7.2Mbps data cards in the market and are equipped with faster HSPA+ speeds enabling 21.6 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload speed.
Victor Shan, Huawei Device India President, on the launch event said, "With the Huawei innovation of creating a Wi-Fi hotspot easily on Huawei data card E8131 and pocket Wi-Fi E5151, users can share their single data connection with multiple devices. Both these products offer compatibility with all form factors and operating systems, and are easy to use, offering faster and seamless internet connectivity."