TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Taipei-based technology major BenQ has attained the top position in the Indian projector market with a 28 per cent market share, a report by research and consulting firm Futuresource Consulting said on Wednesday.
In first quarter of this year, BenQ dominated the market with a 25 per cent market share and since then has strengthened its position by growing to 28 per cent of overall projector market.
"BenQ will continue to focus on innovation and technology in digital display space," said Rajeev Singh, Managing Director, BenQ India, in a statement.
BenQ has 39 per cent share in the SVGA market, 61 per cent in the short throw market and also leads in the corporate high brightness category with a 37 per cent market share and 47 per cent in the full-HD vertical.
The brand also leads in education market with more than 70 per cent market share in private schools, which means out of every three private smart classroom in the country, two uses BenQ projector, the report added.