TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
PTron has announced the launch of 'Sportster', sports Bluetooth earphones. It comes with a dual lock design, which combines a behind-the-ear hook with in-ear ear-tips for a secure fit. PTron Sportster is sleek, light weight and sweat-proof for people who perform intense workout. It connects without wire to any mobile or Bluetooth-enabled device, and offers a backup of up to five hours.
PTron Sportster also offers a built-in microphone to provide users with call capabilities. It comes in three colors - red, blue and white, at an introductory price of Rs 899 on the e-commerce portal LatestOne.com.
Features & specifications:
- Dual lock design for secure and comfort fit
- Lightweight & sweat proof
- Bluetooth chip for faster connectivity and less battery usage
- Built-in mic with three button remote
- Bluetooth v4.2+EDR (JL6904)
- Transmission range - up to 10 meters from the paired device
- Frequency range response - 20Hz~20kHz
- Speaker size - 10 mm
- Impedance - 16 ohms
- Battery capacity - 60 mAh Li-polymer
- Music playback time - up to 5 hours
- Talk-time - up to 4 hours
- Charging time - 1 hour
Previously the company launched 'Pride', wired earphones with a metal shell and 9 mm speakers that claim to provide a rich stereo sound experience. PTron Pride comes with a metal shell that enhances bass giving it a subwoofer effect.
It has a universal 3.5 mm audio connector, which makes it compatible with smartphones, tablets, MP3/MP4 players, laptops etc. It is equipped with a built-in microphone for answering calls. It also comes with noise cancellation, enhancing its usability in crowded environments. It is available in rich nickel-black color. PTron Pride is launched at an introductory price of Rs 699 on the e-commerce portal, LatestOne.com.
The company expanded its earphone portfolio with the launch of 'Soundrush', a Bluetooth sports earphone with an advanced audio chipset that claims to offer a rich stereo sound experience. PTron Soundrush comes with Bluetooth v4.1 adapter. This ultra-compact Bluetooth adapter can also be connected to conventional wired earphones with 3.5 mm aux connector, converting them into wireless Bluetooth earphones.
Launched on LatestOne.com, PTron Soundrush is priced at Rs 699. It is available in three colors - red, yellow and black.