TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The second annual Snapdragon Summit from Qualcomm Technologies Inc. has been scheduled for December 5, 2017, and Qualcomm has announced that the summit keynote will be broadcast live. The summit will be held in Hawaii and the event will be hosted by Cristiano Amon Executive Vice President, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and President, Qualcomm CDMA Technologies.
Cristiano Amon, Executive Vice President, QTI, and President, QCT, "Snapdragon is the premium tier mobile platform of choice. We look forward to sharing the first-time exciting announcements and advancements live with press and analysts in the room and customers and enthusiasts around the world via the live webcast. We will be joined on stage by several major industry leaders who we are collaborating with to enable many significant technological achievements that will change the way we use our smartphones and other mobile devices."
The Snapdragon Summit will feature an overview of the latest innovations in the processor industry that is being pushed by Qualcomm. The event will also feature demonstrations that exhibit upcoming technologies and advancements that will have an emphasis on mobility usage. There will also be an exhibit showcasing always-connected PCs and other future technologies.
The Snapdragon Annual Summit is the biggest event from Qualcomm where the processor manufacturer reveals its most ambitious ventures.
The live stream will broadcast on www.qualcomm.com. Users can also follow live updates regarding the keynotes through Qualcomm's Twitter handle.