TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
If you don't want to be reliant on a trackpad and are you tired of dragging a full-sized mouse around, then Odin, a laser-projected mouse, might be worth a look.
We've seen laser projected interfaces that cover keyboards, but the team that made Odin stated that it's the world's first laser-projected mouse interface.
Recommended Link: Xiamoi Mi 16000mAh Power Bank Launched In India At Rs.1,399
Which sounds amazing as long as you're willing to carry around the disembodied head of a tiny Transformer around when meddling with spreadsheets.
During the trial, it was found that it lacks physical feedback of either mice or clickable trackpads, as it behaves a bit differently.
The Odin moused began its lifestyle as a Kickstarter project, and it truly has surpassed its ambitions and is all set to go into a complete manufacturing within a couple of months.
Recommended Link: Acer Predator 8 Gaming Tablet With Intel Atom x7 Goes Official at Computex 2015
The team says that the reduced wrist angle lowers carpal tunnel, and it surely feels gentler than a bodily mouse: latency was respectable and the device demands a flat surface to operate, with the workable spot fixed at just above 3 inches squared.
Limitation-sensible, that spot cannot be modified and although laser projection is only in red, you will be ready to pick from 3 different colors of robotic shrunken heads.