TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Odin The Mighty Robot Head Replaces Old Mouse with Laser Projected One
If you don't want to be reliant on a trackpad and are you tired of dragging a full-sized mouse around, then Odin, a laser-projected mouse, might be worth a look.
We've seen laser projected interfaces that cover keyboards, but the team that made Odin stated that it's the world's first laser-projected mouse interface.
Recommended Link: Xiamoi Mi 16000mAh Power Bank Launched In India At Rs.1,399
Which sounds amazing as long as you're willing to carry around the disembodied head of a tiny Transformer around when meddling with spreadsheets.
During the trial, it was found that it lacks physical feedback of either mice or clickable trackpads, as it behaves a bit differently.
The Odin moused began its lifestyle as a Kickstarter project, and it truly has surpassed its ambitions and is all set to go into a complete manufacturing within a couple of months.
Recommended Link: Acer Predator 8 Gaming Tablet With Intel Atom x7 Goes Official at Computex 2015
The team says that the reduced wrist angle lowers carpal tunnel, and it surely feels gentler than a bodily mouse: latency was respectable and the device demands a flat surface to operate, with the workable spot fixed at just above 3 inches squared.
Limitation-sensible, that spot cannot be modified and although laser projection is only in red, you will be ready to pick from 3 different colors of robotic shrunken heads.