TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It seems Samsung was not done with its devices on the very first day of IFA 2013 because the South Korean giant has again caught the attention of the tech space with the launch of world's first curved Ultra High Definition TVs.
As assumed by the industry pundits, this could be a direct competition to a newly announced Sony's 84-inch LED TV with 4K resolution and 4K UHD TVs from Philips, both of which got announced in the ongoing IFA 2103.
However, coming back to Samsung, its latest TVs come in two sizes viz. 55 and 65 inch (LED display). It is actually a continuation to the company's recent release of the Curved OLED TV that got launched across the world earlier this year. Since UHD TV market is still at its initial stage, the company said that multiple sizes would come soon "based on consumer response."
The Curved UHD TV combines superior technology with curved form factor to deliver a more clear viewing experience. The 55 and 65 inch Curved UHD TV deliver unrivaled picture quality due to the combination of UHD TV's great details and curved shape.
"We introduced the world's first "Curved UHD TV" at IFA 2013 to meet various consumer expectations waiting for next new generation TV technology," said EVP Hyun-suk Kim, head of the Visual Display business at Samsung Electronics.
This will be a milestone opening a new era of next generation TV by invigorating UHD TV Realizing curved UHD TV is more difficult to produce than curved OLED TV due to the panel characteristics. The world's first curved UHD TV proved Samsung's unbeatable position in TV technology once again.