TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Borderlands 2 Finally Arrives, New Trailer Released
Borderland is a popular shooter and role playing game. The new version of the game, Borderlands 2 hit the markets on September 18. Gearbox has launched a new trailer to entice more users towards the game. The launch trailer reveals several story bits of the game and also showcases the main villain of the game-Handsome Jack.
The company sources confirmed that the new game will be up for digital purchase from Playstation network upon its arrival. Head of Gearbox, Randy Pitchford has hinted of a possible release of the game on Playstation Vita.
He confirmed that he will talk to Sony soon regarding the same. There are also chances of a cross platform co-operation between Playstation Vita and Playstation 3 for supporting this game.
Gearbox had earlier released a trailer for the Borderlands 2 game which showcased the major changes between the previous version of the game and the new version. The trailer also had given out certain tips for improving the game play. With narration by Sir Hammerlock, earlier trailer gave a brief tour of Borderlands 2. In Borderlands 2, players will be able to create an elusive inventory from a weapon collection of 87 bazillion. Players will also be able to level up their game by collecting items like relics and unlocking class mods.
Those who had pre-ordered for the game will get the same with an additional free character of Mechromancer. Others have to wait till 16th October to get this character. In these game users will have four character classes to choose from for assuming the role of shooters and then can team up with other friends (in other roles) to fight against the villains.
Watch the launch trailer over here: