- Apple Maps vs Google Maps: Features compared
- Android might no longer be free, warns Google
- Google Chrome OS Canary channel receives a new UI, smart text selection to follow soon
- Google Chrome ‘Heavy Page Capping’ will alert users of heavy-data websites
- Donald Trump grabs the first spot in Google's Image search result for 'Idiot'
- Google acknowledges camera issues on the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
What do you use Google for? A majority of the answers will definitely be to surf the internet. Apart from that, a very few people know tricks like weather check, climate check, and temperature checks. But, do you know you can do much more than just these things? Google provides several games you might not know about.
All you need to do is just input some keywords. Does it sound unbelievable? Then, check these 5 hidden games and the way to access them from below.
Type Atari Breakout in the Google search bar and click on images section. Wait for a second and you'll be welcomed with a stack of colorful blocks, a pinball, and a bar. All you have to do is move the mouse pointer and stop the pinball from dropping. This simple game will never let you feel bored again.
Everyone is familiar with this card game. It is found in almost all mobiles and laptops. Then why not in Google? Simply search for Solitaire and choose the difficulty level.
Tic Tac Toe
This is one game we all have played in our childhood on the last page of notebooks. You'll get this amazing killer game in Google search too. Choose a difficulty level and your option (cross or nil). Start reliving the childhood once more.
A playable game originally created by Google with small 'o' characters that destroy search results if they are not clicked with the mouse pointer. Keep clicking on the 'o's otherwise your entire search result will disappear.
This is the old classic arcade game which you'll love to play on the Google search page during free time. Just type in the name of the game as the keyword for Google Search bar and then search it.