- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 7 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- 8 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- 9 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Movies Mookuthi Amman Trailer Released: Nayanthara And RJ Balaji Are On A Mission To Abolish Fake Godmen
- Finance 3 Stocks With Huge Upside Potential In The Short Term
- News Hoshiarpur rape-murder case: Probe on, no need to visit victim's family, says Punjab CM
- Sports Australia batswoman Grace Harris takes inspiration from Dhoni, wants to be a finisher like him
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Seven Classic Games That Will Surely Tickle Nostalgia For A 90s Kid
Are you a 90s kid? Or a millennial? Then here is a quick revisit to the games that made your childhood great. These are some of the best titles that had a huge fan following and people used to visit cyber centers or cafe bars to play these games with hourly charges.
Do note that, some of these games can still be accessed on phone and computers as well. Without wasting any more time let's just get ahead with the list.
GTA: Vice City
GTA: Vice City from Rockstar games is the name that comes to my mind right off the bat. It was one of the most detailed game (at the time) and killing time by wandering across the city something that I enjoyed doing.
Road Rash was developed by EA or Electronic Arts and the game was originally launched in 1991. This is the game that introduced racing to me while virtually kicking the opponents is something that cannot be forgotten.
PAC MAN is a maze based arcade game developed by Namco. This was a simple arcade game and a time killer. This came can now be accessed directly from Google by searching PAC MAN.
Super MARIO, developed by Nintendo, is one of the classics that recently got a reboot in the form of Super Mario Maker 2. The simple graphics and a compelling storyline make it a great title to play even today.
IGI:2 developed by Innerloop Studios is the one title that introduced FPS (first-person shooter) games. Killing terrorists was never this much fun. This game was available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Xbox, and Macs.
Midtown Madness was originally launched in 1999 and was developed by Angel Studios. This was a car racing game with a good amount of action scenes.
Dangerous Dave was originally launched in 1988, developed by John Romero, id Software. This game was built for MS-DOS and Apple II computer and required minimum hardware specifications to run the title.
What do you think about this list? Have you played any of these games and have I missed out on any of your favorite games? Comment your favorite games in the comment box.