TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Way back in September 2013, Amazon Germany listed GTA V for the PlayStation 4 console. We haven't heard rumors about the next-generation and PC versions of GTA V for quite some time, but now a German retailer has accidently shed light on the release date.
According to "Tech Nick", manager of German electronic retailer Saturn.de, GTA 5 (PS4, Xbox One and PC) will arrive sometime in June.
Germany-based retailer, Saturn, revealed that GTA V could be launched for PC, PS4 and Xbox One in June. The release of GTA 5 for PC, Xbox One and PS4 is expected in June #rumours", tweeted Tech Nick.
To tell whether this piece of rumor is likely to be true, nothing can be said at this point of time. Just last month, Portuguese online retailer Worten listed GTA 5 for PS4. The listing has been taken down since.
When Eurogamer contacted the site to address the game's listing, and Worten responded, "We have the information that Worten stores will sell the game in question".
Again in March 2014, retailer GameStop had confirmed "GTA 5" will be hitting the PC. Soon the listing for a PC version of GTA V was taken down.
GTA V launched is an action game developed by Scotland-based Rockstar North and published by NYC-based Rockstar Games. The title was launched in October for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Some estimate that GTA V is near 30 million copies sold to-date, which is not a surprise considering how popular this series have been all over the years.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!