- 14 min ago WhatsApp To Integrate ShareChat Videos In Picture-In-Picture Mode
- 50 min ago Infinix Zero 8 Spotted On Google Play Console Listing: What To Expect?
- 1 hr ago Realme 5 Pro, Realme C3 New Variants Arrive In India: Price, Sale Details
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi TV Stick Vs Amazon Fire TV Stick: What's Different?
- News Were Sushant Singh Rajput’s bank accounts mishandled? ED finds out from Rhea
- Movies Ace2three, Vivek Anand Oberoi & Prerna V Arora Support New Talent Through Rosie Talent Hunt
- Sports BCCI claims "in principle" govt approval for IPL in UAE; teams begin quarantining players
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Automobiles Prices For The New CBR1000RR-R Fireblade And Fireblade SP Will Leave You Surprised
- Lifestyle On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Google Stadia - A cloud based gaming service announced: Everything you need to know
Google Stadia is based on Linux
At GDC 2019, Google has announced a new cloud-based gaming platform, the Google Stadia. Google Stadia (Plural for Stadium) is a multi-platform cloud-based gaming platform with a lot of potential to play games on entry-level laptops, notebooks, and even smartphones.
The Google Stadia can be accessed from a Chromebook, Chromecast Ultra, light laptops, Android tablets, and smartphones. The only pre-requisite for the Stadia is a high-speed internet connection.
- AMD 2.7GHz x86 processor
- 16 GB RAM
- GPU with 10.7 Teraflops of performance
- Up to 484GB/s transfer speed
The cloud-based gaming platform from Google can play games at 1080, 4K @30fps, and 4K @60fps and HDR visuals. The gaming experience will entirely depend on the internet speed, and users with low-internet speed, say less than 10Mbps should opt to 1080p gaming for better overall user experience. Google has officially confirmed that 8K gaming is coming to Stadia in the near future. Doom Eternal and Assassin's Creed Odyssey will be the first set of games that will be available from Day Zero.
Stadia Controller is a custom-made controlled, designed and developed by Google, which connects directly to a Wi-Fi network for a seamless gaming experience. The controller has a screenshot button and a dedicated Google assistant button, which can be used to take in-game screenshots and to ask some queries related to games and other standard stuff.
Do note that, Stadia will work well with other standard gaming controllers, mouse, and keyboard as well, but the Stadia Controller will offer the best experience.
Price and availability
As of now, there is no information on the launch date of Google Stadia to the general public. According to Google, the Stadia will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, and Europe by the end of 2019. Stay Tuned to GizBot to know more about Google Stadia.