- 11 hrs ago Indian Government Bans 43 Chinese Apps: Check Out Full List
- 11 hrs ago Reliance Jio Plans That Ships 3,000 FUP Minutes For Calling On Airtel, Vi, BSNL, And MTNL
- 11 hrs ago Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Digital TV Offering Interactive Learning Channels With Vedantu
- Sports ICC election: Greg Barclay elected chairman, pips Imran Khawaja to top post
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 24 Highlights: Aly Gets Nominted For His Aggression, Kavita Breaks Down
- News Imran Khan approves chemical castration of rapists: Report
- Lifestyle What Is Pandemic Fatigue? Know More About How To Deal With This Mental Issue
- Education IBPS RRB Result 2020 For CRP RRB Officers Scale II And III Declared At IBPS.In, Here’s How To Check
- Finance Midcap Stocks Are Performing Better Than Largecaps; Which Stocks To Pick?
- Automobiles Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Google Stadia Will Debut With These 22 Games On November 19
Google is all set to launch its ambitious online gaming service -- Stadia on November 19. The company claims to offer various AAA gaming titles that can be played on smartphones, notebooks, and computers with just a high-speed internet connection similar to playing a YouTube video.
Though the company has partnered with various studios to add more games, only 22 games will be available on the day of launch due to some technical glitches. Besides, it will also miss some of the features that will be made available on a later date.
How Does It Work?
Google Stadia is based on the cloud computing concept, where the actual game processing will happen at a data center filled with computers powered by AMD CPUs and GPUs with a peak transfer speed of 484GB/s.
The service will launch only in select markets as of now, and there is no information on the launch of this service in India. Unlike a gaming laptop or a console, where the hardware is the most important aspect, Google Stadia needs superfast internet connectivity to get a better gaming experience.
As of now, Google Stadia will cost $9.99 per month in select markets like the US and Canada. Plus, there is also a founder's edition for $129 which comes with a Stadia controller and three months of Stadia Pro subscription.
Launch Titles On Google Stadia
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Tomb Raider 2013
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
- Trials Rising
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Attack on Titan: Final Battle 2
- Destiny 2: The Collection (available in Stadia Pro)
- Farming Simulator 2019
- Final Fantasy XV
- Football Manager 2020
- Grid 2019
- Just Dance 2020
- Metro Exodus
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K20
- Rage 2
- Samurai Shodown ( only on Stadia Pro)
Titles Coming In The Future
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Doom: Eternal
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- Gods & Monsters
- Cyberpunk 2077