TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
LatestOne.com, India's No.1 Mobile and Tech Accessories e-tailer has announced the launch of PTron Andro and AndroX Bluetooth game pads on their site. This is in line with PTron's strategy of continuously innovating and introducing new products to meet rapidly changing customer needs and demands.
These new breed of gaming controller brings together a compact and lightweight design with the industry's best cross-platform capability. Add in a classic, familiar layout and a rechargeable 300mah battery, you have the freedom to play.
PTron Andro and AndroX are priced at INR 999 and exclusively available on LatestOne.com, India's number 1 e-tailer in mobile and tech accessories. Both these game pads are available in black with red color.
The Founder & CEO of LatestOne.com, Mr. Ameen Khwaja, said that, "With increasingly powerful hardware and better screens than ever, smart phones and tablets are fast becoming the portable gaming devices. India's gaming industry is about $150 M and expected to grow at 40-50% per year. Women account for 30% while men account for 70% of gamers.
Mobile gaming market is dominated by puzzles and racing games. A touch screen is fine for casual games, but a Bluetooth controller can enhance mobile gaming experience in driving, shooting, action and stimulation games. PTron Andro and AndroX are designed exactly to meet gamer's expectations. LatestOne.com will bring in more innovative gaming accessories in near future."