- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 3 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 5 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
LatestOne.com Launches PTron Andro, AndroX Bluetooth Game Pads at Rs. 999
LatestOne.com announced the launch of PTron Andro and AndroX Bluetooth game pads on their site
LatestOne.com, India's No.1 Mobile and Tech Accessories e-tailer has announced the launch of PTron Andro and AndroX Bluetooth game pads on their site. This is in line with PTron's strategy of continuously innovating and introducing new products to meet rapidly changing customer needs and demands.
These new breed of gaming controller brings together a compact and lightweight design with the industry's best cross-platform capability. Add in a classic, familiar layout and a rechargeable 300mah battery, you have the freedom to play.
PTron Andro and AndroX are priced at INR 999 and exclusively available on LatestOne.com, India's number 1 e-tailer in mobile and tech accessories. Both these game pads are available in black with red color.
The Founder & CEO of LatestOne.com, Mr. Ameen Khwaja, said that, "With increasingly powerful hardware and better screens than ever, smart phones and tablets are fast becoming the portable gaming devices. India's gaming industry is about $150 M and expected to grow at 40-50% per year. Women account for 30% while men account for 70% of gamers.
Mobile gaming market is dominated by puzzles and racing games. A touch screen is fine for casual games, but a Bluetooth controller can enhance mobile gaming experience in driving, shooting, action and stimulation games. PTron Andro and AndroX are designed exactly to meet gamer's expectations. LatestOne.com will bring in more innovative gaming accessories in near future."