- 59 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 4 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Microsoft, Sony come together to develop cloud technology for online gaming
We can expect a new content and game-streaming service.
Microsoft and Sony have joined forces to "enhance customer experiences in their direct-to-consumer entertainment platforms." This means that the companies will be working closely to develop a cloud technology related to online gaming and content-streaming services.
Moreover, the partnership also means that Microsoft Azure will be used for Sony's streaming service. In order to extend their online reach, Sony will be needing a partner with an established cloud provider.
Both companies will be collaborating for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and semiconductors. Speaking of semiconductors, both companies will be developing image sensors. The statement said
The statement also said "integrating Sony's cutting-edge image sensors with Microsoft's Azure... technology... the companies aim to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise customers."
Kenichiro Yoshida, president of Sony said: "Sony is a creative entertainment company with a solid foundation of technology. We collaborate closely with a multitude of content creators that capture the imagination of people around the world, and through our cutting-edge technology, we provide the tools to bring their dreams and vision to reality. PlayStation itself came about through the integration of creativity and technology."
"Sony has always been a leader in both entertainment and technology, and the collaboration we announced today builds on this history of innovation. Our partnership brings the power of Azure and Azure AI to Sony to deliver new gaming and entertainment experiences for customers," said Satya Nadella on the partnership.
Besides, Microsoft is also said to be working on a wearable with support for mixed-reality (MR) applications. At least that's what the patent from the company shows. The WIPO-issued filing shows that the wearable will bring a unique cooling system for wearables.
According to the patent, the cooling system will be housed on the back or outer edge of the headset. the images show three different methods for that hardware.