TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Vodafone India has announced "Vodafone U Game-a-Thon" for gaming enthusiasts as part of its first-ever 15-day "Online Gaming Fest" in the country. Available on Google Play Store, the gaming app includes several gaming categories including sports, simulation, puzzles, etc. and is open till December 15.
SEE ALSO: Reliance Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Low Cost Data Pack Starting from Rs. 24/Month
Vodafone U customers can participate in the Vodafone U Game-A-Thon from December 1, 2016 to December 15, 2016. Over 18 games are available to play in U mode to avail the prizes on all the 15 days across 6 categories - Action, Cricket, Adventure, Racing, Puzzle, and Strategy.
There will be one winner per game, per day. Every winner will receive a Vodafone U hamper with a pair of Sony U Branded headphones. Besides, there will also be one winner per game at the end of the offer period who will receive a Vodafone U hamper with a Google Pixel smartphone.
As per Vodafone, it is a first of its kind, lifestyle proposition designed especially for Young Indians who love to play online games. The telecom major said that 71 per cent smartphones users play mobile games on a regular basis and it is the second highest engaging category after chat apps. It is a growing trend amongst youth in India.
Vodafone has joined hands with Google and partnered with the top 18 game developers in India to design a one-of-a-kind Game-a-thon initiative.
The online gaming fest will give young budding gamers an online platform, where they can participate, play and showcase their gaming talents. Besides, Vodafone