- 1 hr ago Flipkart Big Billion Days End Date Sale 2020: Heavy Discounts On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- 9 hrs ago Airtel Offering Free Xstream Box To Existing Users
- 10 hrs ago Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- 11 hrs ago ShareChat Download App Jio Phone: How To Download And Install ShareChat App In Jio Phone
- Lifestyle This Indian-American Girl Discovery Can Lead To The Development Of COVID-19 Drug
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 20 Highlights: Gauahar, Hina's Argue With Sidharth, Rubina Feels Disrespected
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link
- News Law violations cannot be condoned under pretext of human rights : India to UNHCHR chief
- Sports Dynamo Kiev 0-2 Juventus: Morata gets Pirlo off to winning start in Champions League
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
- Automobiles Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Xbox One Gets Google Assistant Support In Beta Form: How To Participate
Now you can control your Xbox One console via voice command as Microsoft has released its Xbox Action for the Google Assistant. This will allow users to interact with their console via voice command similar to Alexa and Cortana support. Currently, the feature is being rolled out in public beta for Xbox One users. Here are the details.
With the help of this feature users will be able to turn on/off, launch games, play/pause the video, and a lot more via voice command. Here is the step which you can follow to become the part of the beta program:
- First, you need to join this Google Group with your Google account.
- Now, you need to sign in to your Xbox Console.
- Now, head to the Google Home app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the (+) icon which represents add a new device.
- Tap on Set up device.
- Now, tap on Have something already set up.
- Then it will start searching from where you need to select [beta] Xbox.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account you use on Xbox
- Once this is done you are all set to use Google Assistant to command your console.
According to Microsoft newsroom, you can use these commands with the Google Assistant.
- "Hey Google, play Gears 5 on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, turn on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, turn off Xbox."
- "Hey Google, launch YouTube on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, pause on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, resume on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, volume up on Xbox."
- "Hey Google, take a screenshot on Xbox."
Do note that the Xbox Action is still in beta phase and Google Assistant will be available only in English on Xbox One. However, the companies are working together to bring more language support at the time of the stable version.