- 1 hr ago Coronavirus Outbreak: Telcos Might Not Increase Tariffs
- 7 hrs ago Week 14, 2020 Launch Roundup: Huawei P40, Galaxy A31, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Axon 11 And More
- 7 hrs ago Motorola Took Four Years To Design The Foldable Phone: Report
- 7 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite With Snapdragon 765G, Quad-Cameras Launched
- Movies Twinkle Khanna Reveals What Akshay Kumar Said About Donating Rs 25 Crore To Coronavirus Relief
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- News Telangana reports first COVID-19 death: Total positive cases rise to 67
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
8 Most Important Things to Know About Netflix India!
America-based Internet streaming media, Netflix launched its service globally, bringing its Internet TV network to more than 130 new countries around the world. This announcement was made during the keynote at CES 2016 by Co-founder and Chief Executive Reed Hastings.
While largely available in English in most new countries, Netflix today added Arabic, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese to the 17 languages it already supports.
You can use any device that supports Internet connections including personal computers, tablets, smartphones, Smart TVs and game consoles. Further, the Netflix original series and films, are available in high-definition with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound and some in Ultra HD 4K.
Today, we bring you the top 8 things you should know about Netflix.
Netflix in India !
Netflix is the world's largest Internet TV network, where one can watch more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day including shows, films and documentaries.
Netflix India Plan
Basic: This plan costs around Rs. 500/month and allows streaming in Standard Definition (SD) resolution anytime.
Standard: This plan carries a subscription rate of Rs. 650/month and allow streaming in HD resolution with viewing option up to two screens.
Premium: This plan costs around Rs. 800/month and offers Ultra HD (4K) content, when available and lets you stream simultaneously in four devices.
As a token of gift, Netflix is offering free access for the first month to the Indian users
It's Commercial Free!
Once you subscribe to the Netflix, the user can watch as much as they want anytime, anywhere on the Internet-connected screen. And the most important thing is that it's "Commercial free".
Sign up in Netflix.com
Interested users can sign up for the service through their website. Members can use that ID, password to use it on any other devices.
Credit Card Only!
Coming to the payment process, users can either pay via credit card or PayPal only. At first Rs. 70 will be charged for confirmation and to authenticate the card. However, users can cancel their subscription any time with a single click. For some users, the ICICI and HDFC debit card worked.
Try your luck!
7GB/per hour in UHD..seriously?
As per the company, it will consume 1GB of data for any movies or shows per hour on SD and up to 3GB per hour on HD.
We are Waiting!
In 2016, the company is planning to release 31 new and returning original series, two dozen original feature films and documentaries, 30 original kids series. As of now, India has only 630 titles, when compared to the US with 4,830 titles.
Daredevil, Jessica Jones and ...!
Some popular shows you can watch in Netflix including Marvel's Daredevil and Marvel's Jessica Jones, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Grace and Frankie, Master of None. On the movie part, you have access to Beasts of No Nation, The Ridiculous Six and many more.