- 49 min ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 3 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 8 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
ACT Fibernet gives 3 months of free broadband connection to Xiaomi Mi LED TV users
Under this offer every Mi LED TV users will get 1-month free trial of high-speed internet plans, a post which they will be eligible for special offers on the plans.
Internet service provider ACT Fibernet today introduced special internet broadband plans for Mi LED TV users.
As part of this collaboration ACT, Fibernet will offer specially customized broadband plans across Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Hyderabad beginning 12 June 2018.
"We are happy to partner with Xiaomi and extend our expertise to Mi LED TVs. We will work together to power its TV users with high-speed fiber connection so that they can make their viewing experience come alive," a spokesperson of Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd said.
Under this offer every Mi LED TV users will get 1-month free trial of high-speed internet plans, a post which they will be eligible for special offers on the plans. Further, on opting for advance plans, users can enjoy two months free subscription along with 1000 GB extra data limit valid till 31 Dec 2018.
To avail this offer
1. Mi LED TV user sends proof of purchase (1. Serial Number, 2. Order ID, a 3. picture of the bill/pdf of the bill) along with Name, Mobile, City to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ACT Fibernet to verify the purchase with Xiaomi and outcall the customer, confirm the offer, check for feasibility in customer location and proceed with the installation.
Sudeep Sahu, Product Manager, MiTV, Xiaomi India, "We are delighted to extend high-speed fiber broadband connectivity to our Mi LED TV users in India, in partnership with ACT Fibernet. Mi LED TV offers over 500,000 hours of content and we are confident that ACT Fibernet's reliable and high-speed Internet connectivity enables an enriching experience for our users."
Xiaomi launched it's much awaited 55-inch Mi TV 4, a Smart LED TV in February this year at Rs 39,999 on e-commerce platform Flipkart.
The 55-inch TV from Xiaomi runs Android-based Patchwall UI and features dual-speaker set-up boasting Dolby and DTS audio for a truly cinematic experience.
The Smart TV comes with three HDMI ports (including 1 ARC port), and two USB ports (3.0+2.0), along with Dual-Band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 to connect wireless headphones or other Bluetooth devices. It supports dual-speaker set-up boasting Dolby and DTS audio for a cinematic experience.