- 2 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 4 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 5 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News Ahead of big day, Chandrababu Naidu meets Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Intex Launches 58-Inch and 65-Inch LED TV at Rs. 74,999 and Rs. 99,990
Intex Technologies, one of the major consumer durables brand, enhanced its Big screen LED TV portfolio with the launch of its two new models, LED-5800 FHD TV and LED-6500 FHD TV today.
Both the 58-inch and 65-inch models are solid, elegant devices powered with unique quality features that provide full HD resolution pictures and high-quality powerful sound offering new ways for consumers to enjoy television like never before.
The new range of LED TV line-up is characterized by a smart power saving feature and consistent style. Both LED TV models are equipped with digital video processing technology (DNR) that helps in reducing the amount of random noise, providing a more detailed and realistic viewing.
LED TV 5800 and LED TV 6500 have a fast response time of 9ms and 8ms offering crystal clear images ensuring clarity and an immersive experience.
"At Intex we follow a consumer-focused strategy where all our products are technologically and functionally prioritized to meet consumer demands. Our new range of Big screen LED TVs are innovative and hi-tech giving an edge in the highly competitive consumer driven market. With these new additions, we are confident consumers will enjoy our already popular LED TV range in the market and and will surely be a consumer delight," stated Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Consumer Durables & IT Accessories.
The LED TVs are crafted with built-in speakers producing sound clarity like never before with a powerful 10Wx2 sound output that brings even the smallest of sounds to life. The 58" and 65" comes with dynamic contrast ratio giving superior contrast to an LED, containing full range of brightness levels for enhancing the viewing experience for consumers.
The LED TVs run on an interface that has a wide range of connectivity ports like RF (1), HDMI (2) , AV In (2), AV Out (1) ; PC Audio Input mini jack (1) ; USB (2) ; VGA(1), YPbPr (1), Earphone out (1) jack. You can now enjoy a smooth viewing experience by just connecting any compatible device to the big screen. Its fully functional remote control ensures ease to consumers.
The 58" & 65" LED TV models will be available at all leading retail stores, leading e-commerce sites and hypermarkets across the country.